VelaShape – removing cellulites. Body after Baby – recovery after child birth
Dermatological non-surgery procedure where through heating of the skin the subcutaneous fat tissue is affected and the re-growth of collagen is stimulated.
Cellulite – it appears as a result of structural changes in the subcutaneous fat tissue (hypoderm) and a disturbance in the microcirculation (stagnant occurrences in the venous and lymph system). The subcutaneous layer consists of connective tissue – collagen and elastic fibres. The spaces between them are filled with fat tissue. The hypoderm is of different thickness in the different parts of the body and it is most pronounced on the breasts, abdomen and buttocks.
The term was adopted in as early as the 19 century and the appearance of cellulite was accepted as normal and not as a pathological condition. The broad campaign against cellulite started only in 1973.
The condition is found in about 80 % of the women and rarely in men. The main reasons for the occurrence of cellulite are:
- Hormone imbalance – it has a dominant role, as the estrogen is the most important hormone for the occurrence and worsening of the condition.
- Inherited predisposition.
- Lifestyle and dietary habits
There are 3 degrees of cellulite:
- First degree – there are no clinical symptoms, no occurrence of anatomic changes.
- Second degree – there is no evident “orange” ruggedness, the skin is pale, its elasticity is decreased after pressure or muscle contraction.
- Third degree – the changes are evident even at rest, the skin is with uneven “granular” structure.
In our Lux-Medicus Beauty clinic the treatment of cellulites requires individual approach with each patient and the treated anatomic area.
Vela Shape not only smoothes the skin affected by cellulite but it also shapes the silhouette, increases the elasticity of the skin, smoothes the body contours. The improvement of the blood circulation and the heat effect during the procedure decrease the muscle pain and aid the relaxation.
Vela Shape is a unique high-technology method for reduction of cellulite, which combines a mechanical action, vacuum, infra red light in the spectrum from 700 to 2000 nm and bipolar radio frequency. The combined heat energy penetrates deeply into the skin, increases the metabolic processes in the fat tissue, stimulates the re-growth of the collagen and elastic fibres. The skin surface becomes smoother.
The hypothermic (increased thermal) action improves the metabolic process of the stored energy in the fat cells and decreases the size of the fat cells. The mechanic wheels gently massage the skin and thus the heat spreads deep into the subcutaneous layer, improves the drainage of the lymph. The negative pressure or the vacuum suction of the skin dilates the vessels and improves the blood circulation. The uneven areas gradually disappear and the surface of the skin becomes smoother.
For the effective removal of cellulite 10-15 procedures with Vela Shape are necessary, twice a week. Depending on the affected by cellulite areas one procedure lasts 40-50 minutes. 1 procedure per 1-3 months is recommended after completion of the first set of procedures. The first results are noticeable after 5-6 procedures when aconsiderable reduction of the cellulite and the thigh circumference, shaping the contours, reduction of the “granular” appearance and smoothing of the skin is observed.
The therapeutic sessions can be combined with ST-procedures for tightening of the skin.
ELOS technology is recommended for:
- reduction of the signs of cellulite
- improvement of the structure of the skin
- therapeutic program for women after child birth (Body after baby) –comprehensive treatment with the different applicators of cellulite, stretch marks and loose skin
- rejuvenation of the skin
- shaping the contours of the body
- preventive treatment for young women.